While delivering general cargo, LATSPED takes into account all peculiarities of cargo for the selection of the proper transport:
- standard semi-trailers (for the transportation of general cargo without features);
- mega-trailer (for the transportation of cargo up to 3 meters in height);
- road train 120m3 (for the transportation of lightweight cargo in large volume).
Also, taking into account the specific characteristics of the cargo, LATSPED delivers:
- dangerous cargo (ADR);
- valuable cargo (the amount of customs payments exceeds TIR Carnet guarantee);
- cargo that requires a special temperature profile;
- project cargo (simultaneous arrival of a large number of vehicles to the customs of destination).
LATSPED delivers cargo «door to door», according to client’s requirements. Taking care of economic benefits of our clients, LATSPED is also able to offer transportation with transshipment in EU at our warehouse, enabling to significantly reduce transportation costs.