Partial load cargo
LATSPED delivers consolidated cargo internationally «door to door» from any location of the globe to the consignee’s warehouse. Delivery of consolidated cargo is the most practical and economical way of delivery.
LATSPED is ready to provide several delivery options
1. Direct delivery of consolidated cargo:
- Delivery by light trucks without passing a transit warehouse;
- It helps shortening the cargo delivery period.
2. Delivery of consolidated cargo with warehouse consolidation:
- Cargo may be stored in our warehouses in the EU awaiting the arrival of the other parts of consolidated cargo, dispersed in different countries;
- Cargo is further delivered to the consignee's warehouse in a single light truck.